These past few months have been truly exciting and humbling. On top of releasing The Anxious Girl’s Guide to Dating I’m also thrilled to share with you guys the book Thriving With Social Anxiety, which I wrote in collaboration with Althea Press. It was such an honor to research and help shape this book to be a resource for people living with social anxiety. It is my hope that it might help give people some new ideas on living richer lives.
Some of the things you’ll find in this book?
- 5, 10, and 30-minute therapeutic strategies
- Sample daily schedules for managing social anxiety
- Pros and cons of popular treatments, such as cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness
- Natural remedies, including meditation, essential oils, diet, and exercise
- Methods for enhancing confidence and assertiveness
You can get your copy over at Amazon!