Dating with Anxiety
Comment 1

You’re Not Alone if You Feel Nervous About Dating

Something really cool has happened over the past few years. I started this blog in 2013. It began as a place where I could think through pain points I’d had while trying to date as I also dealt with anxiety. One of my mantras when I thought about starting this blog was, “I can’t be the only one.” As you guys have shown me, I’m not.

And I have the evidence to prove it.

This site is powered via WordPress. There are thousands of people who find my blog via search engines online (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc).

For 95% of these searches I’m unable to see the words people typed in that led them to this site. But for the other 5% I can see what someone searched for. There are no other identifying factors for the search terms, so there’s no way to know the person’s age, gender, hometown, etc. Yet this anonymity makes me feel all the more connected.  And it’s one of the coolest things.

In 2016 so far here’s a sampling of what people are searching for on the internet.

One thing is for sure; you are not alone.

I love you guys.

Sampling of 2016 Search Terms

dating anxiety

how to date when you have anxiety

anxiety while dating

late bloomer in dating

anxiety after first date

overanalyzing after date

holding hands gives me anxiety

nervous after first date

if a girl asks you to grab coffee

first kiss in 30s

i panicked after a first date

new relationship anxiety

feeling nervous after first date

anxious after a really good first date

nervous about first kiss

being a late bloomer in dating

what should i talk about on first date

how to not be anxious over the phone

things to talk about on a date

so nervous about coffee date

(and my all-time absolute favorite one..)

blind date diarrhea

Advertisements

1 Comment

  1. I love being able to see how we are found! Those are a great illustration of what you have to offer people, well, except maybe that last one lol!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s